Saturday, July 16, 2011

Elianto Lilac

I love them Eliantos.
To date, I haven't tried any Eliantos that I don't love.


Same goes for this Elianto Lilac.
Its the reason why I was willling to give up my Orly Moonshadow.


2 coats + 1 coat Poshe TC


I dub this one as Moonshadow on steriods ;P


Lovely greyed lilac with a pink duochrome.
Sparkles too when hit by sunlight.


I had this one on for 3 days,
and I couldn't stop staring.


As you can see, its a little on the sheer side,
but its definitely buildable.
Plus, I think this one would also be good as a layering coat.


No issues with the formula


but I think I got a wonky brush with this bottle.
Probably a matter of QC,
cos my other Elianto bottles were ok.


I apologise for the many pics,
but I thought they all looked so pretty!


Plus, I've got a giveaway coming up soon.
I've included Elianto Racing Green and a Make Up Storeflakie as prizes.
Once I have an idea how to go about hosting the giveaway,
I'll post it!
So stay tuned!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB