Friday, July 29, 2011

Elianto Glittery Nickel

This one was actually a forgotten love.
Put it on a while back and forgot all about it,
until I saw it swatched again by lovely NB'er and fellow blogger Noelie


So I went to get this one back
and fell in love with it all over again.


2 coats + 1 coat Poshe TC


Greyed out glass-flecked purple


I love how seeing polishes swatched on others
would bring back a forgotten loved one for myself.
NB had a themed "Forgotten Love" this week,
and seeing all those posts made me remember some of the polishes that I have put aside.
I believe I'm going to adopt that same theme soon.
Perhaps after the next one I have planned


I've a feeling quite a few Asian polishes are going to appear on my Top 20 this year


4 comments:

Noelie said...

Yaaay, I love this polish so, so, SO much! I need to wear it again soon and take proper pictures of it and do a post dedicated to it. This is a Top 20 for me! =)

Berry T said...

I'm so glad that this one's a love for you!
Elianto has so many awesome polishes actually. I'm gonna try to collect all of them!

peripatetic33 said...

it is the bomb diddly

Berry T said...

Lol! ITA!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB