Wednesday, July 20, 2011

China Glaze Broken Hearted over Etude House WH020 Extreme Jewel

In hindsight, not the best polish name for a hen party.
But then again,
I was only informed on the morning of the party that there was a White & Pink theme.
And the first thought that crossed my mind:
I've got the white base (ok, technically silver but who's checking),
I'll just slap on the pink crackle!


This is the one my friends all said was OTT


Looked damn hot against my white dress


Definitely one that I would re-create some day.
Just too pretty!


The nail tech that worked on me also complimented on it!
And she was impressed that I knew about the shatters,
and owned the entire OPI range of it.


I'll post about my experience at the nail salon at a later date!

2 comments:

Irishenchantment said...

so pretty :)

shel xx

Berry T said...

Thank you!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB