Sunday, July 17, 2011

2012 Saviour over Elianto Lilac


I didn't have time to change my Elianto Lilac mani when I got tired of it,
so I grabbed the bottle of 2012 Saviour
and slapped on a coat.

Sorry forgot to snap a proper bottle pic,
so this one's hastily done in the office.


This is my first time using the shatter from 2012.
Glad to report that it was as good as my OPI shatters and China Glaze crackles


I now have 5 different shades of blue shatters,
the 3 from OPI
and the 2 2012 ones that my friend hauled back from USA for me.

Gonna have to pit the 2 navy ones against each other one day


One thing I love about the shatters/crackles,
is that when I don't have the time to do a proper mani change,
they're a good option to spice up an old mani.


Now if only I could get my hands on a yellow shatter/crackle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB