Sunday, June 5, 2011

OPI White Shatter


I was asked by Minty to compare OPI White Shatter against China Glaze Lightning Bolt
Unfortunately I had already sent off the ChG one by then,
so I can't do a side by side comparison.
But to be honest,
I don't think its the appearance of the shatter/crackle itself.


Just to re-cap,
here's the pic of Lightning Bolt over Maybelline Violet Aluminium


And here is OPI White Shatter over Orly Green Apple


Conclusion?
Minty,
You can ditch your Lightning Bolt and go get the White Shatter instead.


As Minty very nicely put it, Lightning Bolt was a pain in the ass.
None of that with White Shatter.
White Shatter was much much MUCH easier to apply.
It took me at least 3 tries to get Lightning Bolt right. Once.
But I had White Shatter down pat from the get-go.


Really. This one's a no-brainer.

2 comments:

Minty said...

Lol, thank you for this post! I was thinking about this yesterday and thinking if I really need White Shatter. After giving Lightning Bolt one last try, I realized that, yes, I DO need White Shatter. Thanks again! (:

Berry T said...

You're most welcome Minty! ;)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB