Sunday, June 12, 2011

For CT: China Glaze Fight Like a Woman Collection - Encouragement

I'm so sorry dear,
I've been meaning to get this one up before your operation
but its been raining so bad these few days
I haven't been able to get any pictures at all.


The second one from the Fight like a Woman collex:
China Glaze Encouragement.


LP has already called me with news re your transplant.
I'm so glad it went ok!
I've been praying that it would go smoothly


3 coats + 1 coat Poshe TC


I've been reading up on the transplant and the donor thing,
and then by chance I came across this quote from Lance Armstrong.

If children have the ability to ignore all odds and percentages, then maybe we can all learn from them. When you think about it, what other choice is there but to hope? We have two options, medically and emotionally: give up, or fight like hell.

He's amazing. He's a professional cyclist.
He had testicular cancer that spread to his lungs and brain.
But since then he fought back and he went on to win the Tour de France a record 7 times.


Dear, you can do it too k!
You have all of us to support you too through this.
Fight like HELL.

2 comments:

Peggy said...

Hey fellow Coke addict!
Awesome nails! :)

Berry T said...

Thank you Peggy!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB