Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Nature Republic GR602 and Etude House Blue Crack


Scheduled post.
I'm probably hilking around in some national park now,
or visiting some temple.

So I was orginally thinking of purging this tall bugger,
cos it was being a hassle trying to get it to fit properly in my storage box.
But oh well. I've changed my mind.


Nature Republic GR602


4 coats + 1 coat Poshe TC


This one's sheer and sparkling.
Quite pretty actually.
Meant more for layering really though.


I can see this working over black and deep reds



But what I really wanted to show you is this!


Blue Crack from Etude House!
Crack in a pretty bottle!


Sorry, it was realy overcast by the time I got to take pics


The blue isn't very pigmented but I kinda like that.
Cos after some experimenting,
I realised that you could actually tweak the application using thick and thin coat,
to come up with a psuedo gradient-like crack pattern


Parts where the coat was thinner resulted in a more turquoise like tone with smaller cracks.
Where the coat was thicker, the result was a bigger navy toned crack.

Awesome.

3 comments:

Cali369 said...

I like the smaller, almost neater crackle - sweet!

Berry T said...

I get what you mean. I kept thinking that it looked like some cool version of snake skin!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Whats the nail polish code for the Nature Republic one? GR 602 shows another color :(

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB