Thursday, May 26, 2011

Maybelline Violet Aluminium

I'm exhausted.
So it'll be a quickie post tonight.


Maybelline Violet Aluminium.
I understand this one's a old discontinued Maybelline


2 coats + 1 coat OPI Rapidry TC


No issues with application,
but this one's gonna get goopy over time.
Common thing seen among older polishes,
but easily rescued with thinner.

Remember! Its thinner.
NOT acetone or remover!


Dries to a semi-matte metallic finish.
The silver foil-like glitters don't translate as well onto the nails though
even though it looked pretty packed in the bottle.


Indoors.

Unfortunately, this one's not doing it for me.

2 comments:

Deez Nailz ~ where the CANADIAN Bloggers at ? said...

this is one of my favirote girly colours! Your right in that it will need thinner. mine was very thick and goopy but still easy to apply and dries super-duper fast

Berry T said...

Yep! I totally agree with you! I think this one has some of the matte properties. It's good for a quick to-go mani

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB