Sunday, May 29, 2011

May 2011 purge

Repeat of the Purge Rules:

Prices indicated are in USD.
I don't price gouge,I just paid for some with higher prices,
so I'm pegging them according to what I paid.

International shipping available,
but you will have to give me time to get you a shipping quote.
Paypal only.

For fellow Singaporeans, shipping will be $0.80 for the 1st bottle.
Subsequent bottles will be charged at additional $0.40.
Registered mail (for tracking) will be at additional charge of $2.30
POSB Transfer available.

I'm open to swapping,
and you can swap 1 bottle of yours to 2 -3 bottles from me.
Just ask nicely.

However as I really have to downsize,
plus I need some holiday funds,
please do take note that I'm currently mostly Wishlist.
You can still offer others if not on my wishlist,
but I may reject the swap.

1st come 1st serve.
Indicate using the comments section the ones you are interested in.
Please also do remember to leave me an email so that I can contact you about the purchases or swaps.

So polishes available are:


Color Club Who are You Wearing (Used 2X) - $2


Essie Oscar Please (Used 1X) - SOLD


LaRosa Seawead (Used 1X) - $4


OPI Keep Off the Grass (Used 1X) - $5 (PENDING)


Orly Satin Society (Used 1X) - $2


Sally Hansen Diamond Strength in Royal Romance (Used 1X) - $1


Milani Key Lime Shine (Used 1X) - $2


Revlon Streetwear Taxi (Used about 3X) - SOLD


Essence Hottie (Used 2X) - PENDING


Wet and Wild Rustic (Used 1X) - $1


Etude House Petite Nails Matte in Milky Way Purple - $3


Orly Moon Shadow (Used 1X) - SOLD


Rubi Shoes in Sky (Used 1 X) - $1


Maybelline Violet Aluminium (Used 1X) - PENDING


Etude House #43 (Used 2X) $6


Essie Monkey Business (Used 1X) - $4

Happy Shopping folks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hihi, interested in Orly Moonshadow, Essie Oscar Please and Revlon Streetwear Taxi.

whateverrr-.-@hotmail.com

nirfreak03 said...

hello :) i'm interested in OPI Keep Off the Grass, Maybelline Violet Aluminum, and Essence Hottie

nirfreak03@aol.com

Nur Khairunnisa said...

Could I please get Milani Key Lime Shine from you? :)

jeuxdenfants@gmail.com

Would you be interested in swapping it for a Maybelline wet shine (Butterflied), btw?

Murano Glass said...

I am impress love OPI keep Off the grass because of this nail polish shade really so nice something new in nail polish.

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB