Saturday, May 28, 2011

For CT: China Glaze Fight like a Woman Collection - Endurance

Dear,
I purposely ordered this set for you.
Its from China Glaze and the collection is named "Fight like a Woman".
Its a set of 3 pink polishes.


The first one I have for you is called Endurance.


2 coats + 1 coat Poshe TC


Dear,
Don't worry. You will NOT get any sympathy from me.
In fact, I will scold you if you don't continue to endure and persist with the treatment.


There's so many of us behind you.
You can and will beat the odds.
Just let us know when you need a morale booster.


This one was taken in the taxi.
I've gone back to shooting pictures while cabbing to and fro to checks and visits.

Damn. I miss you lots babe.
Sending you all the love and stay-strong vibes.

2 comments:

Nail Designs xox said...

Beautiful color!!

Berry T said...

Thank you

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB