Friday, April 8, 2011

OPI Sparrow Me the Drama


First one up from the collex:
OPI Sparrow Me the Drama.

I couldn't decide which one to wear first,
and so had my colleague/friend help me pick.
My friend was laughing really hard about the names given to these OPIs,
and eventually she picked this one cos "not only is the pink pretty, the name cracks me up"


2 coats + 1 coat Poshe
Ring finger has a coat of China Glaze White Cap for accent.


No issues with the application for this one.
It pretty much levelled itself out at the second coat.


I don't know if it was cos a NBer asked for comparison,
and so I had that idea burning at the back of the mind.
But when I was doing the mani,
I thought it reminded me of RBL Smitten.


I added in my previous bottle and swatch pics of RBL Smitten
can't find my actual bottle at this moment.
I need to dig through my stash.



But the minute I find it,
and after the other 5 bottles in this collex,
I'll do a proper comparison

3 comments:

sonidlo said...

Could that be similar to OPI´s Lucky Lucky Lavender?

Berry T said...

Unfortunately I don't have Lucky Lucky Lavender, so I can't comment on that

sonidlo said...

Never mind, thanks! :)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB