Friday, April 1, 2011

OPI La Boheme


The last of the HTF for the month of March.
OPI La Boheme.

Unfortunately I had a hell of a time trying to capture this baby in photos.
I stood in the sun at various times of the day and took a shitload of pics.
BUT only 2 turned up ok.


2 coats + 1 coat Poshe TC
I have to admit, initially when I did the mani at night,
I thought that the polish was just so-so;
"erm... this one looks like some of those brownish-reds I have"


Should have known never to doubt NB or the other fellow nail-holics.
La Boheme was super HOT once daytime came around.
I know this one looks good layered too.
I'll have to play around with it next time.

As for the upcoming polishes in April,
I'm going to feature my new babies.
I hauled like a shitload of polishes over the past 2 weeks.
It was like I went on a mad polish buying spree.
I bought from ebay, from blog sales, from sprees, from all my 3 suppliers.
And I had 1 swap with Jamie.
All within 2 weeks.

You wanna know what I bought?
These:

American Apparel:
Mac Arthur Park
Peacock - On the way (OTW)

BYS:
Glitter Blue (OTW)

China Glaze:
The entire crackle collex minus the black.
Ahoy
Pelican Grey
Sea Spray
Starboard
White Cap

Cult Nails: (all OTW)
Iconic
Living Water
My Kind of Cool Aid

Eyeko Rain Polish (OTW)

Misa Hot Butterscotch

OPI:
The Swiss mini set
The Katy Perry mini set
The Texas mini set
Simply Smashing
The entire Pirates of the Carribean set minus the Silver Shatter (OTW)

Orly:
Lollipop mini (OTW)
Sapphire Silk (OTW)

Zoya:
Demi
Dove
Gemma
Kelly

See. A Shitload.

2 comments:

Ali said...

Where did you get the Pirates collection?

Berry T said...

Ali,
The pirates collex are already in stores in Singapore :)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB