Friday, April 22, 2011

Kit Nail Polish Speed Demon


I forgot to take a proper pic of the bottle,
so here's the one from before.

This one is a new-to-me brand that I picked up while in Melbourne.
Kit Nail Polish in Speed Demon.


2 coats + 1 coat Poshe


Colour's a little off in the pictures.
Add more green to the turquiose and that should be just about right.
Again, my camera couldn't pick up the colour.


The shimmer was a lot more pronounced in the bottle.
Didn't translate that well onto the nails,
but still pretty.

I bought an extra bottle of this one for a giveaway that I'm going to do in May.
So stay tuned for that one.

3 comments:

kelliegonzo said...

this is really amazing on ya

(♥♥♥♥♥) Minty said...

Very pretty! I love, love, love that shade!

Berry T said...

Thank you kelliegonzo! =)

Minty,
I'm going to do a giveaway soon with this one as one of the prizes! Hope you will take part to stand a chance to win it then!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB