Saturday, April 9, 2011

For CT: OPI Mermaid's Tears

Hey babe,
I realised its been a while since I posted one especially for you.


OPI Mermaid's Tears
I was actually holding this one in my hands trying to decide which one to try next,
when Krist's email came in
and then you texted me not to cry.


2 coats (some 3 actually) + 1 coat Poshe.
*Some had the 3rd coat cos formula was a tad goopy,
and didn't even out as well*
Ring finger accent with Sinful Pearl Harbour.


Don't worry, I won't cry too much this round.
Because I know you can do it again.


" When we walk to the edge of all the light we have
and take the step into the darkness of the unknown,
we must believe that one of two things will happen.
There will be something solid for us to stand on
or we will be taught to fly"
Patrick Overton


I'm looking forward to meeting you again k.

2 comments:

Laura said...

This color is gorgeous. I think I'm gonna have to go buy it ASAP!

Berry T said...

Get it! <3

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB