Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Flowers

I realised that I haven't been doing much nail art this year.
I actually miss doing nail art,
but my recent workload has left me very tired after most days.
In fact, I've been working weekends recently as well,
and I'm still not coping well.
Sigh.

Anyway, this Easter weekend I told myself to take a break.
So I finally sat down to a good nail art session.
Though I really do wish that for this set,
I didn't break my nails and had longer ones to play with.

Polishes used:
Orly Bare Rose
Essie Splash of Grenadine
Essie Lapis of Luxury
OPI I Love Mummy


Flowers were done by swirling Splash of Grenadine and I Love Mummy together using a toothpick.
My first attempt at creating flowers this way.
Not too bad I think.


I've seen variations of this design over at Cynful Nails
and I've been dying to try it out.


Oh erm... if you can,
do ignore the dry skin around the nails.
I've been having a bad patch of dry peeling skin.
And these pics were taken after moisturizing!



Hope you all had a good Easter weekend!
I know I had a good rest =)

6 comments:

Kayleigh said...

It was a great decision to take a break and have a nail art session. The result is lovely!

Alice @ NailsbyAlice said...

it's enchanting!! i love the roses!!

nicnacksnails said...

Beautiful I love the roses!

Berry T said...

Thank you ladies! This one was a lot easier than I thought :)
You shld try it too!

(♥♥♥♥♥) Minty said...

Very beautiful manicure!

Berry T said...

Thank you Minty!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB