Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Cracked Rainbow

A colleague showed me a picture of nails that one of her ex-students did,
and asked me to replicate the nail art.
I told her that the design wasn't that difficult to do,
and there are polishes that can create the effect.


This is the replicated design.
Her student used neon colours,
but I just went with bright primary colours.


Polishes used are:
Zoya Moxie,
Revlon Streetwear Taxi
(hmmm.... I need a new yellow creme for nail art),
Essence Check Me Out,
Zoya Yummy,
and P2 Black Explosion.



Now that I have the China Glaze Crackle Collex,
I have another crackle nail art idea that I'll show you guys soon.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I did a similar look using Mardi Gras colors and the black crackle. Looks like it would be hard to make but truly isn't. Love your choice of colors.

(♥♥♥♥♥) Minty said...

Super pretty!

Berry T said...

Kimberly,
Yup, it ain't difficult at all =)
My friends were amazed at the "powers of the shatter/crackle polishes"

Thank You Minty =)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB