Saturday, April 2, 2011

American Apparel Mac Arthur Park


The second AA polish that I own,
but the first one to be tried.
AA Mac Arthur Park.
Bought this off ebay for SGD$5.50 only!


2 coats + 1 coat Poshe TC


This was one of the first of the new polishes that I wanted to try,
cos I really liked that swamp green creme.
I'm lemming Illamasqua Radium.
Though Mac Arthur Park is different from Radium,
I think its sorta helped ease the lemming a little.
But I definitely still prefer OPI's Who the Shrek are You


Since it's my first foray into the AA polishes,
I wasn't too sure what to expect about application


Thankfully I didn't have major issues.
Brush was ok, nothing spectacular or outta the ordinary.
First coat streaked a bit which was unfortunate,
cos otherwise this would have one of those polishes where you could have gotten away with a coat.


My main gross with this polish was when I removed it.
Stained my nails a horrid yellow.
It looked like I had nails that leaked vomit. Eew.

2 comments:

rosey said...

Like the color! Unlike the stain it left though.

Berry T said...

Yeah. Undecided whether to keep this one cos of the staining.

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB