Friday, March 4, 2011

Unicorn Pee

a.k.a Clarins 230

The elusive Clarins 230.
Although it did seem like there was some "missing batch" that was un-discovered recently.
Managed to snag myself one from the few that started popping up across ebay and some beauty sites.

I think I don't need to say more for this one.
Just enjoy the pictures =)













On a separate note,
I was informed this week that I would be flying off to Melbourne for a study trip and conference.
Am super excited!

Now if there are any Aussie gals around,
could you pls advise me what's a good place to shop?
Unfortunately, I don't have much time so I can only hit one or two places nearby.
I'm staying at the Oaks on Market at Market Street,
and the conference will be held at the Hotel Rendezvous at Flinders Street.
Any good advice?
It would be really appreciated!

7 comments:

emmajoy said...

*gasp* speechless.

I won't ask how much you paid for it! But the question is, was it worth it?

Did you put it over anything?

ChaosButterfly said...

This one is gorgeous!
I wish I was rich/brave enough to get it. Once I tried and almost did it, but then I was like omg, I could get like 25 polishes for the price of this one and got out of there quick.

I hope you enjoy Australia!!

Berry T said...

Emmajoy,
It was worth every cent that I paid for it. There's a reason why it's so coveted. It's awesome unicorn juice. Really really awesome. I didn't put it over anything for this round, but you can be sure I'll layer it in future!! It's just TOO precious!!

Chaosbutterfly,
Kk

Berry T said...

Argh... That's d problem with iPhone n clumsy fingers!!

Anyway, I was gg to say that I totally understand what you feel! I actually closed my eyes when I pulled the trigger for this one!! I just didn't dare to look!!! Ain't regretting it though :)

(♥♥♥♥♥) Minty said...

Super pretty! Love the pretty duo-chrome.

Shiny! said...

I'm jealous x) It's absolutely gorgeous, great find!
And hf in Melbourne :)

Berry T said...

Yep! def Gorg babe material!
I felt like a diva wearing that!

Shiny!
Thks! I hope to be able to find some realy gd polishes while I'm there too!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB