Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Revlon Streetwear Prince Charming

All right! Here we go!
The start of the HTF series!


Revlon Streetwear in Prince Charming
I chose this one cos I thought it would be a nice transition from Feb's Valentine theme.

I'm sure by now,
you would have heard/known my lament about the damn un-interesting polishes available in Singapore drugstores.
I'm telling you folks, if Purplex or those damn glitters ever came to our shores,
I think I would leave drool and fingerprints all over the entire display shelf.

and if the normal ones that you lucky gals get in US are already not available to us,
can you just imagine how hard it is to get your hands on the coveted Streetwears?


This is 3 coats + 1 coat China Glaze Fast Forward TC

I'm a little undecided about this one here.
I love the holo glitter.
Serious awesome rainbow sparkly.

It's the base colour that bothers me.
There's this tinge of yellow that gives the polish a vintage washed-denim kinda feel to it.
I think I would have loved the idea of a vintage hue with rainbow sparkle,
except that damn vintage hue doesn't seem to suit my skin-tone.

You probably can understand what I'm trying to say in the next 2 pics



Do you think it would help to layer this one over another polish?
Like maybe neutralise the yellow a little?


Sparkle: Yay!
Vintage: Nay!
How?

2 comments:

Huck Towel said...

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.

Berry T said...

Welcome Huck Towel! and thank you =)
I hope future posts would still be enjoyable!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB