Sunday, March 6, 2011

Ozotic Pro #504

I'm almost packed.
Will be flying off tonight.
But before I go,
I thought I'll show you another htf from the land of Oz


Ozotic Pro #504


Serious awesome multi-chrome.
I only have 2 from this brand
and I think I had a hard time trying to find someone who was willing to swap for these babies!


2 coats of #504 over 1 coat OPI Witch's Arm + 1 coat China Glaze Fast Forward TC


Sorry for the little mess you see.
It looked a lot better IRL than on Marco.


Actually I thinking of trying it on its own without the black layer
Initially I was fearful that it would be sheer.
But I think I might be able to get away with maybe 4 coats on its own.
Will have to let you guys know the next time.


Otherwise this is serious awesome juice.
Applies better than some of the brands too.


The multi-chrome effect shows up a lot better in the indoor pics actually



Hopefully I'll be able to pick up more of this while I'm in Melbourne.
*crosses fingers and toes*

4 comments:

chocaddict said...

have a safe flight dearie :)

Berry T said...

Thanks a lot Marie!

Cheryl said...

Don't try it sheer! There's not much duo chrome!

Kayleigh said...

That's a gorgeous polish! Hope you'll be able to hunt down more Ozotic Pro polish. Have a great stay in Melbourne!!!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB