Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Orly Moon Shadow


Another oldie that I picked up from a blog sale
Orly Moon Shadow



3 coats + 1 coat OPI Rapidry TC


Pls ignore the smudge that's on my middle finger
It was caused by a thickening TC which I thought I had repaired.
Obviously not as "repair-ed" as I thought


This one was a lemming created when I first chanced upon Lextard's flicker photos
I was still relatively new to the world of nail polishes and nail bloggers,
didn't know much then either.
But man.... when I saw this one,
I wanted it something fierce.


Since then (and that was at least 2 years ago),
I've been searching for it high and low.
Attempted to get it on evilbay,
but was conned by the seller - No goods received after payment (**&^#$^@(@*&#)
Stalked the swap board on MUA but na-da too
Had really given up hope on it until one fine day,
it appeared on a sale!!


This one doesn't seem to go as well with my skin tone,
but I like the duochrome still.
Don't think I'm giving this one up.
Even if I hated it on me,
its going to be a reminder that lemmings can be fulfilled.
*Starry Starry Night - come to momma!*

Indoors

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB