Wednesday, March 30, 2011

OPI Rainforest


Another legendary HTF that won't need much introduction.
Most nail addicts would know this one: OPI Rainforest
I was most grateful to be gifted with this in an amazing swap.
<3 NBers


3 glorious coats + 1 coat China Glaze Fast Forward TC


Conversation I had with my friend,


Friend: That's an amazing green colour you have
Me: Yeah. I think its awesome too.
*Friend continues satring at the nails*
Friend: You know, I think you're really brave.
Me: Huh?
Friend: I love that colour. It's a really pretty green, but I would never dare to wear such colours.


Me: Work doesn't allow it?
Friend: Not that. But I just don't dare to wear such striking colours. I don't think green would look good on me.
Me: It doesn't have to be this green. There are so many different shades of green, surely there'll be one that would suit you. Just find the right ones and try it out once. You might like it.
*Friend stares again at the nails*


Friend: No. Don't think so.
*Friend looks at the toes (which are in Essie Great Expectations)*
Friend: I like your toe colour too.
*Friend pauses for a while*
Friend: I don't think I will wear that colour too.

Sigh.

2 comments:

ChaosButterfly said...

Ahh I feel so sorry for your friend. Life is too short to be scared to wear the nail polish or makeup that you want.
I mean, it's not like selling your soul...you can always take the stuff off if you really really don't like it. So why not just try? *sigh*

Berry T said...

Unfortunately, she's not the only one I know.
I also have another colleague who calls the blues and greens I own "scary or unwanted" colours.

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB