Thursday, March 10, 2011

OPI Keep Off the Grass


Another scheduled post.
Hopefully by this post,
I'll have at least have bought 1 bottle of awesome polish in Melbourne!


OPI Keep Off the Grass
This one is from the 2004 Lazy Days of Summer collex.

Looks like a pretty pale green in the bottle right?
but man on me skin-tone, it looks like champagne shit.


This is 3 coats + 1 coat of China Glaze Fast Forward TC


Its frost.
So you'll have to live with the brushstrokes too.
Just be damn careful when applying.



sigh...
if only it would look like the colour in the bottle.

2 comments:

ChaosButterfly said...

Ahh I don't like this.
Sorry how it came out. :(

I hope you're enjoying Melbourne!

Berry T said...

I know! It looks like shit doesn't it!
I was so disappointed I couldn't wait to get it off me!

Melbourne was great! Its a pity that I was only there for a short while and most of that was work. But I'm definitely thinking of heading back there and other parts of Australia!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB