Tuesday, March 15, 2011

OPI How to Jamaica Million


Next up in the HTF series:
OPI How to Jamaica Million
from the 1996 Carribean Collection


3 coats + 1 coat OPI Rapidry TC


First came across swatches of this on Scrangie's site
and fell in love with it.
All the others that I googled only made me want it more.
Unfortunately, I don't think it looks as good on me as it did on others.


I really liked how it looked in the bottle.
Silver with a tinge of pink/lilac flash.
The finish seems a tad frosty but not quite there.
No issues with application,
but it sure as hell picks up the ridges and nicks of your nails.


Indoor shot.

Sigh.
I hate it when it looks good on others
but fails on yourself.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

it looks great on you! its a cool toned frosty shade! very rare to find and looks great on you too :D
this suits light skintones the most though because its a frosty silvery color. So it looks great on your nails

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB