Friday, March 11, 2011

Claire's Mood Polish in Bored and Excited

I'm back from Melbourne!
Had a great time in Melbourne even though I didn't get to explore much.
It was a short trip and most parts were for work.
But we managed to fit in some sight-seeing and shopping time in the city area.
That place is really a huge melting pot of cultures and nationalities!
Kinda like Singapore really.
Unfortunately I couldn't get to explore outside of the city area
*disappointed*
Definitely thinking of heading back another time and probably will include in other parts of Australia as well then!

I also brought home some Aussie nail polishes
*big grin*
Will post about my haul after I finish with the unpacking and all.
Plus I also got a little gift to do a giveaway.
Will also get that up once I figure out how its gonna be done!

Onto the nails.
I had this brillant idea of bringing along a mood polish
especially since the last one I tried didn't work in Singapore's weather.
Now I totally get that hype about the colour changes!
It was so much fun looking at my nails!
They just kept changing!
Was too bad I was at work and meetings almost all day long!
I so badly wanted to capture all that colour changing fun
but it wasn't like I could whip out the camera and start clicking away at the nails
when I was at State Dept meetings, study tours, conferences and all that stuff.
*sigh*


Anyway, here it is.
Only time I could snap pics was when I snuck out during a conference break to grab some much needed coffee.
And even then, it was done in 10 seconds
and the skies were overcast.


2 coats + 1 coat OPI Rapidry TC


Better pics next time k.

4 comments:

Silence is Loud said...

thats a pretty color!!

Berry T said...

thanks!

summerflake said...

Hi, may I know how's the wear for Claire's mood polishes? Do the chip easily?
Thanks!

Berry T said...

summerflake,

I've tried 2 of the mood polishes so far. Both never lasted more than 2 days before they started chipping

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB