Tuesday, March 29, 2011

China Glaze 100 Proof Pink

Another quick post.
Again just returned home and I'm whipped.
At least this time round its not about work.
Instead, I had a pretty decent shopping outing with a friend =)


China Glaze oldie again.
This one's 100 Proof Pink.


2 coats + 1 coat China Glaze Fast Forward TC


Really pretty glass flecked pink.
I could stare at it all day in the sun.


Took me a while to try to get my hands on this one.
Then one day, I popped into a random nail salon
and found this little gem.


You know, this HTF month is making me wish that the polish companies would bring back some of these awesome polishes.

2 comments:

Jamie K. said...

yay for shopping :P and looks gorgeous indeed.

Berry T said...

This one's really pretty!
Think it will be my new go-to pink! =)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB