Thursday, February 17, 2011

GOSH Black Passion


GOSH Black Passion
My only bottle from the GOSH brand


2 coats + 1 coat Poshe TC


do you gals ever get that one polish that you hope you'll love
but somehow it just doesn't seem to "click" with you?


Out of the blue, I hunted down this lone bottle of GOSH polish being sold.
Having heard so much about this brand from NB and other blogs,
I was so hopeful and grabbed it without a thought.

That was almost a year ago.


Each time I put it aside as the "next mani",
something would come along in the mail that became that "next mani"

Finally when I put it on,
I smudged at least 2 of my fingers... twice.

And within less than 24 hours of the mani,
I broke a nail trying to move the office furniture around for a meeting.


Indoors.

Sigh...
Maybe its just not meant to be.

1 comments:

Lolaa said...

I love this polish, and I'm sorry to read about your issues with it, how weird...
like you said soemtimes things are not meant to be... until they are ^^

I am actually offering this polish in my birthday giveaway which started today and ends on March 17th, feel free to enter it, it would be a pleasure ! (this is not some kind of shameless self-promotion, I'm just sayin' :) )
It's here : http://atoursdemagie.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-birthday-giveaway.html

Have a great day!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB