Sunday, February 27, 2011

February Purge

Purge rules as follows:

Prices indicated are in USD.
As I'm down in Singapore, I definitely am open to shipping international.
Its just that you will have to give me time to get you a shipping quote.

For fellow Singaporeans, shipping will be $0.80 for the 1st bottle.
Subsequent bottles will be charged at additional $0.40.
Registered mail (for tracking) will be at additional charge of $2.30

For international buyers, payment will be paypal only.
Locals, you have additional option of POSB transfer.

I'm also open to swapping,
and the former practice still stands;
i.e. You can swap 1 bottle of yours to 2 -3 bottles from me.

However as I really have to downsize,
please do take note that I'm currently mostly Wishlist Only.
You can still offer others if not on my wishlist,
but don't get offended if I reject the offer k.

Purge will be done on a 1st come 1st serve basis.
Please indicate using the comments section which are the ones that you are interested in.
This helps to give everyone a clear sense of what's still available.
Please also do remember to leave me an email so that I can contact you re your purchases or swaps k.

All right, so here goes:


Misa I'm Going to Love Myself (used 1X) - $2 *pending*
OPI Romeo and Joliet (used 1X) - $4 *pending*
MAC Caberet (used 3X) - $2 *pending*
China Glaze St Martini (used 1X) - $3 *pending*


Color Club Who are You Wearing (used 2X) - $2
*Please note that the label for the color club was wiped clean as a result of cleaning up some spillage from another bottle*
Orly Satin Hues in Satin Society (used 1X) - $3
Essie Oscar Please (used 1X) - $5 (bought at a much higher price)
China Glaze C-C-Courage (used 1X) - $3 *pending*


Revlon Minted (used 1X) - $4
LaRosa Seawead (used 1X) - $4
Claire's Mood Polish in Peaceful/Confident (used 1X) - $4 *pending*


Sally Hansen Diamond Strength in Royal Romance (used 1X) - $2


Essence You're the One (used 1X) - $1 *pending*

All right. That's it for this month.
Happy shopping!

8 comments:

Nina said...

Hi, I would like:

Misa I'm Going to Love Myself (used 1X) - $2
OPI Romeo and Joliet (used 1X) - $4
MAC Caberet (used 3X) - $2
China Glaze St Martini (used 1X) - $3
China Glaze C-C-Courage (used 1X) - $3
Claire's Mood Polish in Peaceful/Confident (used 1X) - $4
Essence You're the One (used 1X) - $1

Please email me the total cost incl shipping in sing$ to pooring@gmail.com
Thanks so much, this post made my day! :)

Berry T said...

Thanks Nina!
gotcha order =)
Am rushing out now, will send you an email when I'm back k

myjulien said...

Misa I'm Going to Love Myself if it falls through.

jeuxdenfants@gmail.com

myjulien said...

Whoops was so sad over the whole I missed it that I forgot to say please and thank you. :(

summerflake said...

I'm interested in Claire's Mood Polish in Peaceful/Confident

Please mail me the price in SGD to sum2erflake@hotmail.com
Thanks! (:

Nina said...

coolness! will be waiting for your quote...just let me know how much and I will tf $$ ASAP k :)

Berry T said...

Nina,
I just sent you an email!

myjulien, summerflake,
the ones you guys are interested are currently reserved for Nina already.
Will let you guys know if it falls through k

Nina said...

Hiya,

Just tf the $ pls chk k? :)

~Nina

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB