Saturday, February 26, 2011

Essence You're the One


Essence You're the One.
Had to attend a Court session at work.
Hence I had to opt for a safer colour.
Attending court is the only time at work that I can't get away with "fanciful nails"


2 coats + 1 coat Poshe


If not for the formula, I could have gotten away with 1 thick coat.
Polish was a tad goopy, and I needed the 2nd thicker coat to even it out.


Note that the colour is more accurate in the indoor pic below though.


Just a side note,
I'm going to do my Feb purge tomorrow.
Will be working on the post later
and it should be scheduled for tomorrow at 10 am Singapore time.
So keep an eye out for it tomorrow.

Also I've been having fun with the Feb Valentine name theme.
No worries, I'm not going to continue that.
But I was thinking of doing another theme for March
So which one do you guys prefer:
a spring theme or HTF? Or any other suggestions?

2 comments:

ChaosButterfly said...

Cute color!!
And I'd prefer hard to find...those kinds of posts hurt so good. n_n

Berry T said...

heh... I totally get you!
I used to see pics of Clarins 230 and want to die from the lemming
and yet I can't stop myself from staring...

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB