Wednesday, February 2, 2011

China Glaze St Martini

We've been having quite a few days of never-ending torrential rain,
so its been quite hard to get pics

Finally managed to get this one off
and I was so glad cos this is one polish that really is NOT me.


China Glaze St Martini
I can't remember why I bought this one though.
This is one pink that I don't usually pick up.


3 coats + 1 coat Poshe TC



I was so glad for the brief period of sun really.
Cos it meant that after the pics were taken,
I can put on something that I really like.

Speaking of polishes that I don't like.
Before I got busy and then had to go on that overseas work trip,
I was in the process of de-stashing.
I'm back at it again.
erm... though at a much slower rate though.
Then I kinda thought that I should really start going through some of the older/htf polishes,
Plus I have my eye on a few polishes already
(though I have no idea why I haven't been able to get my hands on Simply Smashing!)

I'm hoping to get that monthly purge thing going again.
So I guess if you hang around long enough,
you might be able to get yourself some polishes at a deal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB