Friday, February 4, 2011

The Big De-stashing Process

Whoa! All right.
So I had some time last night.
Sat down to start sorting through my boxes of polishes.
Told myself to be "ruthless".
That was a painstaking process...


This was how it started out looking like.
Well, I was pretty focused (had to be ruthless yah)
and forgot to take pics of the process.


But here's a pic of the result.
The box of polishes that I'm going to be swatching and purging (eventually)


There's quite a bit in there;
Pinks, Reds, Blues, Greens, Purples, Blacks, Silvers, Whites, Glitters, Duochromes, Htfs, and the list goes on...
The only thing that might be under-represented in that box may be Holos...

Geez... That's a lot of swatching to be done...


And a pic of the packet of mini polishes that's going into the purge as well


The other side of the packet.

Oh man... and I just remembered that there's another drawer of polishes in the office...

8 comments:

rosey said...

wow! that was a lot! =)

Beauty Addict said...

wow! that's an awesome collection! how many polishes in total?

Berry T said...

rosey, Beauty Addict,
Yeah, it is A LOT! hence the need to de-stash! Plus I'm trying to shop my stash now instead of getting those new polishes (though I do have my eye on some). Put myself on a low buy for now.
As for how many polishes... erm... I'm in denial. Or more like I'm scared to start counting!!

ChaosButterfly said...

*rubs hands together*
I want to like...bury my fingers in them.

Berry T said...

hahahaha!! I know! I know! I did exactly that!!
well... before I tried to stack them all back properly!!

Alice @ NailsbyAlice said...

woa!!! I posted my collection last week but it's sooo small if compared to your!!

Berry T said...

hahaha, Alice, I had a few years to collect them, and there were times when I buy in frenzy! Anyway it is getting a little outta hand. Hence the purge!

♥ nise said...

hey.. i'm just wondering what do you do with the nail polishes if you dont use them anymore?

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB