Saturday, January 29, 2011

Flip-flop inspired!

Ok, today's pics ain't the greatest.
Been having lousy weather and so by the time I got to photo this,
it was at least 4 days of wear.
Plus I'm going through a bad patch of dry skin and cuticles
So the nails are ding-ed up, the light is bad, the cuticles are in a terrible state
and well... you get the idea

But I do like the idea of this particular nail art,
its simple and cute at the same time
so I figured I'll still post the horrid pics


And as you can imagine from the title,
this set was inspired by my flip-flops that has since gone missing
lucky thing it was cheap, only $1.50


Base colour is Essie Mink Muff
Dots are done using OPI Strawberry Magarita
and I stuck on some pink ribbon nail art sticker for accent nail.



Pretty cute don't you think?

well... as long as you look past those damn flaws...

6 comments:

Dainty Darling Digits said...

Very cute! I absolutely love pink and brown together and those flip flops are adorable.

Berry T said...

Yeah! I love those flip flops!
Now if only they re-appear...

Carolina said...

What a cute design.
Love those flip flops.

Veve said...

Very nice mani and good idea!

Silence is Loud said...

thats so cute!!!

Nice to meet you~~<3

Berry T said...

Thank you everyone for your kind words!
I keep looking at those pics and thinking that they should have been better for you guys!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB