Sunday, January 16, 2011

Finally! My 1st post of 2011!

All right! I'm finally back to posting!
Sorry for the MIA status folks.
I had a great time with the kids over at West Timor,
but ever since coming back, its been one thing after another.

My luggage went missing, I fell horribly sick,
there was a huge amount of work waiting for me in the office,
and well, things just kinda snow-balled from there on.
It was so bad I only mangaed 3 mani changes since I returned on 21 Dec!

I know I haven't replied to any messages or emails
I'm really really sorry.
Any spare time I had, I would fall asleep.
That was how physically drained I was.
As it is, I'm still nursing a cough that has bugged me since Christmas!

Things have since gotten settled though
*I hope*
While I might not be able to post as regular as before,
but at least I'm back to blogging =)
I haven't been reading or following NB or any nail blogs though
so I have zero idea what's been happening in the nail world!
I sure as hell need catching up time!

p/s: Sheri, so sorry I didn't reply your sms
I was in a meeting when your sms came in,
and after that I forgot all about replying until now!

So here's the 1st mani post for 2011!


Base colour of Catrice Sold Out Forever


with a layer of the amazing P2 Crackling Topcoat in Black Explosion

Both are courtesy of my dear friend Marie!
I'm real possessive about these 2 bottles.
Someone tried to borrow these 2 bottles from me.
I'm usually quite nice about such stuff but man...
I think she's never going to ask to borrow stuff from me ever again =P




Really cool right!

hmmm... though I think I might need to start practising taking photos again

5 comments:

Jamie K. said...

since u have p2 crackling coat, u aint missing out on Katy Perry's :D but Not like the Movies is pretty stunning :))
welcome back!

emmajoy said...

Glad to hear from you! I was wondering what had happened to you and was getting a bit worried. Glad to hear all is well and that you're back in blog-land! Missed you!

Sylvia said...

Welcome back! :D Haha you made my day with your writing!

chocaddict said...

I hope you get better soon sweetheart *hands a cup of hot cocoa* ^_^
I'm honored your first post features polishes I got you!

Berry T said...

glad to be back too ladies! though I do hope that things will get better on my side too and then I'll be able to get back to my manicures!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB