Monday, January 24, 2011

Etude House BL009

Still a busy bee at work.
*Seriously boss, the deadlines are getting crazy!*

Anyway quick post cos this polish is just too damn gorgeous!


From Etude House, BL009.
I found out somewhere on the internet that these polishes actually have names!
Well, not particularly creative names since they are things like copper brown or something like that,
but definitely not just mere numbers!

Just that I'm a little swamped now to go look for the name of this BL009.
I'll get back to it some day and let you guys know
That is, if you are interested =P


But well, now at least I do now why its so coveted


This is one gorgeous baby!
The blue to beat all Monday blues!


This is 2 coats of BL009 + 1 coat Poshe TC



You'll have to get your hands on this one for sure!

5 comments:

Jen said...

I am definitely interested in its name! :D

paintedladyfingers said...

Ooh! Pretty turquoise! I love those etude house bottles.

Stop by my blog when you have a chance. ;)

Saori said...

Ha Berry, since I won one Etude house on your Giveaway (one year ago), I am in love from this brand but difficult in France to obtain :( This one is perfect on you !!

Berry T said...

Got it Jen! I'll go look for the names once I'm free-ed up from those darn work commitments!

Diana!
I just did! its been a while since I've been able to read up on the other blogs!

Saori,
Hopefully I'll have the time to do a clearance of my nail polishes soon. Then if there are Etudes, I'll definitely let you know!

paintedladyfingers said...

I sent you an email too, but just in case: http://paintedladyfingers.blogspot.com/2011/01/ladies-choice-of-eight-plates-giveaway.html

;)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB