Tuesday, December 14, 2010

My 2010 Top 20

Perhaps by the time you read this post,
I would probably be already on my way to West Timor.
Hopefully I will be back to regular posting when I return next week

So here's my Top 20 as promised:


1) RBL Scrangie
Need I say more?

2) SH Hidden Treasure


over Orly Ole


and over OPI Fiercely Fiona

I'll have to try this one on its own one day...


3) Zoya Charla


4) Ulta Tainted Love


5) Anna Sui #108


and yes. I need 2 pics of this!


6) OPI Absolutely Alice
which is on the Ring and Index fingers


7) OPI Mad as a Hatter
which is also on the Ring and Index fingers


8) Tony Moly PT08


9) SH Purple Gala


10) OPI Breathe Life
CT,
I've been too busy lately to check in with you.
Will get in touch once I'm back again k


11) Essie Sew Psyched


12) Orly Galaxy Girl
which is on the Middle finger


13) Orly Space Cadet
which is on the Pinky and Middle fingers

damn... I need to do proper swatches of those non-full manis...


14) China Glaze Zombie Zest


15) China Glaze Channelesque

Actually I'm a little surprised at myself for not pegging this one higher


16) Essie Viva La Vespa


17) Estee Lauder Surreal Violet

Ok, pretty sure you can tell which is Surreal Violet and which is Paradoxal...


18) SH Mystic Lilac

Actually most of the SH ones didn't come in any higher cos of their formula
Change that and I think the positions may be tweaked a little.


19) Orly Royal Navy


and 20) Essie Jazz

Couldn't find my swatch of Jazz alone...

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wow those are all so pretty! I can really tell what kind of colours you like. Blue features a lot!

Tanya said...

Cool nails. Beautiful colours.

the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB