Thursday, December 2, 2010

Holy Cow! I got a Top Blog Award!

Man... This is so totally cool!
When I first started this blog,
I never thought that people would bother with a little blogger from Singapore.

I was going through some of the blogs on my blog roll,
got to the list of 2010 Top Manicure and Pedicure Blogs by Cosmetology School.
Was hoping to check out some new blogs,
then I saw my blog listed!!

Way too Cool!!
Yay!!


Thank you guys!

and do check out some of the other awesome blogs listed!

6 comments:

peripatetic33 said...

congratulations

Kari said...

What an awesome surprise!

congrats ~ I found your blog from that list and am looking forward to following along :)

Jennifer said...

congrats!

Camille said...

Congratulations!

Berry T said...

Thank you ladies! =)

Alice @ NailsbyAlice said...

Congrats!!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB