Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Battle of the Dupes: MAC Bad Fairy vs OPI The Show Must Go On


OPI The Show Must Go On from the Burlesque Collex


vs the elusive MAC Bad Fairy

I didn't get my bottle of BF from Singapore.
It was like SOLD OUT in less than half an hour of the stores opening.
*madness*
Had a kind NB'er ship it to me when she managed to purchase an extra bottle.


I have to apologise.
I didn't realise that I had ding-ed my nails until I saw the photos...
*darn marco*


OPI on the Pinky and Middle fingers
MAC on the Ring and Index ones.

3 coats each + 1 coat SV


At least this one ain't a dupe.
Pretty close but an exact.
Would say that MAC is the magneta sister to OPI's more fuschia version.

Unless of cos you are like a colleague who thinks that magneta and fuschia is all the same.


And here's the indoor shot.

4 comments:

Joice said...

Phew! I have OPI on the way and I'm glad I like it better than MAC.

Saori said...

Hi you, I hope you are fine :) nice comparison, thanks.

Berry T said...

Joice,
I don't think you will be disappointed with the OPI! That Collex is awesome!

Saori,
Hi back! thank you dear, I am fine =)

Mel said...

Hi, is Bad Fairy really *very* duochromey? I thought I was over it until I recently saw swatches of it again. I'm a sucker for duochromes so I'm kinda lemming it now. :I

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB