Sunday, November 21, 2010

Ulta Tainted Love

My first set of polishes from Ulta came from a swap with a lovely reader =)
and I really wanted this set for the polish below.


Ulta Tainted Love.
Particularly since I couldn't get my hands on SH Project Runway.
Also cos the song with the same title is one of my faves.


2 coats + 1 coat SV


I should probably have done a 3rd coat,
but I really hated the brush the mini bottle came with.


Otherwise it definitely killed my lemming for the SH one.


and definitely making it to my top 20 list.

7 comments:

kelliegonzo said...

soo beautiful! this is one of my favorite greens :)

Berry T said...

Its gorgeous for sure!

my leetle nails said...

It's a lovely color! And yes, the name is awesome as well!

chocaddict said...

OMG you got it, yay! \o/ It' super duper gorgeous <3

peripatetic33 said...

I keep telling Ulta they need to make this a full size bottle in the regular polish line.

colorfulbottle said...

Beautiful color =)

Berry T said...

this is is really awesome ain't it!
and I totally agree! they need to do this in a regular full-sized bottle!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB