Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Sally Hansen Purple Gala


Another lemming killed courtesy of wonderful NB'ers!
Sally Hansen Purple Gala


3 coats + 1 coat SV


My bottle started turning goopy by the 2nd coat,
a problem I have with most of the Xtreme Wear line...


but otherwise a totally awesome colour
I had it on for 3 days straight and still couldn't stop staring at my nails
especially when under direct sun.
Awesome Sparkly!


Though I have to confess.
I've only managed to narrow down my initial list of top 60 to top 40.
Its going to be damn hard to kill off another 20...

2010's been a damn good polish year ain't it!

5 comments:

ChaosButterfly said...

I badly want this one, but I can't find it. It's beautiful!

And I'm not sure about what kind of year 2010 was...some amazing colors came along, but at the same time, I was like bleh at all the dupes.

Amabile said...

I love love love this one! Almost perfection, gorgeous shade and yes, it is so sparkly!

Jen said...

hehe I'm glad you were pleased with our swap enough to have posted two of them in a row!
I hope you loved all the rest as much. ;)

Berry T said...

Chaosbutterfly,
now that you mentioned it, I went through my stash for dupes and it made me realised that you're right! It's been hell of a year too for dupes!

Amabile,
Totally with you on this babe!
this one's just too gorgeous!

Jen
I love the polishes you sent to me in the swap!!
In fact, I've been spoilt by you and a few other lovely ladies with the recent swaps! I don't know where to start!
Thank you so much once again dear!

Jen said...

Absolutely! I am still working on some frankens and then will send your second box out. Mom and I have Craft Fair this weekend so its going to be at least a week more before I finish up and ship. ;)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB