Monday, November 22, 2010

Sally Hansen Mystic Lilac

Again courtesy of another swap.
Thank goodness for you wonderful ladies.
Else I would never have gotten my hands on such pretties!


Sally Hansen Mystic Lilac


I don't usually like the formulae on these Sally Hansens,
especially those from the Xtreme Wear range.
But there are always times when I put up with it cos of the awesome colours.


This one took me 3 coats.
I contemplated doing a 4th but well...
I was being lazy. Again.
*heh*


Love the green shimmer in this one.
Very unique combination with the dusty lilac base.
I thought of this as a cousin to the awesome RBL Scrangie.


Can you guys guess which swatch is coming up next?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful! and next color RBL Scrangie! hahaha

dhwani madhwani said...

the colour is very soothing

Jen said...

It looks lovely on you! :)

Berry T said...

thank you! Mystic Lilac is really unique and like dhwani madhwani mentioned really easy on the eye too =)

though the next swatch ain't scrangie...

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB