Sunday, November 7, 2010

Rainbow Nails

Inspired by my colleague who asked if I had ever done clouds and rainbows

Polishes used are:


Revlon Streetwear Taxi


Mac Cabaret


Essence Break Through


Zoya Yummy


and Essie Pretty Edgy


and here's the rainbows =)


Please do ignore the dry skin.
I finished washing up some stuff but was running late for an appointment
so I didn't have the time to grab my moisturizer.


Anyway, this mani sure did grab a lot of attention.
Everyone including the security guards at my workplace noticed it!


6 comments:

Kayleigh said...

It's a very bright one! Great mani to beat the winter blues ^^

AnnKiins'♥ said...

Its really bright. My rainbow mani's always turn out bad.
Yours look great :)

colorfulbottle said...

I love it<3. It looks beautiful and I just love tho colors used=)

CelyFrenchie said...

I LOVE rainbows ! This is one of my favourite mani ever :)

Jackie S. said...

Reminds me of a T-shirt I had in elementary school :)

So pretty!, this would be cool topped with SH- Hidden Treasure or Nubar 2010 :)

Berry T said...

I'm so happy you guys rocked this one!
I loved it myself so much, I'm probably going to save this as a cheer up mani for one of those blue days!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB