Sunday, November 14, 2010

Nature Republic FGR601

It felt like its been a while since I put on an Asian polish.
Plus yesterday was the first sunny day I experienced since the last week,
so I took the opportunity to put on a holo


This one is from Nature Republic: FGR601.
(Do you guys still wanna hear my lament about numbers instead of names?)


3 coats, no topcoat


Not too bad a colour,
but somehow it didn't rock my boat.
Might be cos I was still reeling from the previous bright rainbow mani


Application was great.
In fact, I would say its on par with the OPI DS range.
These are probably the only holos that I don't have a problem with dragging and streaking while applying.



video
And here's a short clip on it =)

2 comments:

Mia said...

Looks great on your nails! :)

-Mia
http://miafied.blogspot.com

Berry T said...

thank you

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB