Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween 2010!

Heh.
Well, its officially past Halloween since its already past midnight
but I just got back from a Halloween Night Safari outing
and I really wanna show you the set of Halloween nails that I was sporting!


Used China Glaze Kiwi Cool-Ada for the base


and this set of nail art stickers

And here's the cutie halloween nail art!




Sorry guys, no pictures of the Night Safari thing
Not that I didn't bring my camera,
but we weren't allowed flash photography for most parts
so none of the pictures turned out decent.

Pity. Cos I really wanted to show some of our international friends our version of ghouls and creepies

8 comments:

Cel said...

Adorable mani ^_^

LacquerObsession said...

i love those stickers!!!!!! where can i get them?

Jen said...

I love your mani! Esp the green, so wild! :D

Alice @ NailsbyAlice said...

cute stickers! oh no, i'd like to see the pics :(

CelyFrenchie said...

Cute ! And the stickers are so lovely ♥

Berry T said...

Cel, Jen, CelyFrenchie,
It really was adorable! My colleagues and I loved it so much I had it on until it chipped!
Everyday, there would be someone grabbing my hands to coo over the skulls!

LacquerObsession,
I can't remember where I got this from now. But if I come across them, I'll get you a set k!

Alice,
aw... I'll try to see if my friend's pics turn out ok. If they do, I'll post them for you!

LacquerObsession said...

@ Berry T, thanks!!!

chocaddict said...

ah too bad you couldn't take pics of that night safari, it sure sounded like fun ^_^
that mani is über cute, those skulls are adorable and I love Kiwi Cool-ada for the background

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB