Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sinful Agaci over Essie Sew Psyched

Here's the layering combination that has me swooning


2 coats of Sinful #203 Agaci over the Essie Sew Psyched mani that I posted yesterday.


I was in-charge of running a work event the day I was sporting this mani.
And heh. I couldn't help but keep sneeking peeks at my nails when no one was around.


Kinda thought that if there were opals in the world of mermaids,
this might be how they would look like.


I remember when I first got Sinful Agaci,
it came together with 3 other Sinful glitters:
Pearl Harbour, Kansas and Opal Glitters.

And I remember that when I looked at the bottles,
I was the least impressed with Agaci and Kansas.
But now, I don't think I'm ever purging Agaci.
Its awesome when layered with the right polish!

Now I can't wait to see what might Kansas bring =)


It was 4 bottles for USD$1 by the way!
What a steal right!

4 comments:

Cel said...

Very pretty :)

CelyFrenchie said...

You were right, it's really beautiful !

AnnKiins'♥ said...

Wow, thats so pretty ^^

Murano Glass said...

What a creative nail art really i like so much thanks for nice post blog.

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB