Friday, October 1, 2010

OPI Simmer & Shimmer vs OPI Absolutely Alice

If ever I'm asked for my Top 20 this year,
these 2 are definitely going to make it in
*in love*


OPI Absolutely Alice
*drool*


OPI Simmer & Shimmer
My fave out of the 3 glitters that I got
*more drool*

I took a gazillion pictures.
They are just too awesome.


Pinky and Middle: Simmer & Shimmer
Ring and Index: Absolutely Alice

Everthing was 2 coats + 1 coat SV







I couldn't stop staring at my nails the entire day.


and taken while in the cab

video
sigh....
*gets the bucket and mop to clean up drool*

3 comments:

Let them have Polish! said...

Beautiful! I just got mine yesterday. Cant wait to wear this color. I'm so glad they were dif from the AiW collection.

Mia said...

I love Absolutely Alice. So pretty!
Although most glitter polishes are a pain to remove. the glitters spread like wild fire. =P

-Mia
http://miafied.blogspot.com

Berry T said...

Let them have Polish!
They're awesome! You won't regret getting them!
Which ones did you get?

Mia,
hahaha!! I totally get what you mean!
I dread the removal process even when I use the pseudo-tinfoil method but sheezz, when the glitter mani's on, the world seems like a better place too!! =P

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB