Sunday, October 31, 2010

OPI Glow Ink in the Dark


OPI mini bottle of Glow Ink in the Dark
This one is from last year's Halloween set.


4 coats + 1 coat SV

It was really sheer and I actually comtemplated doing a 5th coat
but it was already past midnight by the time I got to that 4th coat,
so I didn't bother.

and it really does glow in the dark!

Unfortunately, my camera couldn't pick that up =(
It only glows when it is really pitch-black dark
but whenever I start pointing my camera in the dark,
it emits some sort of a red beam and nothing shows up on screen =(


Otherwise this one is quite a pretty colour
I wouldn't mind if OPI came up with one like this that didn't have that glow-in-the-dark effect.


The last 2 are taken indoors.


I'm really curious though:

1) Would the glow-in-the-dark effect still work if I were to layer this over another polish?
I don't wanna waste that precious little mini bottle

2) How do you guys get those glow-in-the-dark pictures?

4 comments:

Lois said...

I have one of those Glow in the dark pumpkins, they work fine layered over another polish!
And don't ask me about pictures, mine were awful, haha!

ThRiSzHa said...

I have 3 glow in the dark polish and theyre from OPI collection.. whenever I take a pic of the glow in the dark polish I set the ISo setting of my camera in a high level..no flash and in a macro mode... hope this would help..

Berry T said...

lols! but thanks Lois!
at least now I know I can safely try it out over another polish!

Thanks thriszha!
I hope I'll remember to do this the next time I have the polish on!

Jackie S. said...

I have glow in the dark polish, I can't figure out how to photograph either, but it glows while its on my shelf at night LOL :)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB