Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Nail Art Fail

After I dug out yesterday's Color Club,
I kinda remembered that I didn't like it and covered it with some nail art.

So I went searching for the pictures.
And when I finally found them,
I remembered why I never got around to posting this set.

I used yet another Color Club to try to cover up the Who are You Wearing.


CC Love 'em Leave 'em
(haha... yeah I sure did leave the pics)

The failed nail art:



Was trying to do some swirly marble effect.
Don't think it turned out to be what I imagined.

7 comments:

Let them have Polish! said...

I can kinda see where you were going but I can also see your polish was becomng tacky maybe... HHmm try swirling it with clear base coat and color instead next time maybe it'll buy you some more time and create more of a swirl? Does any of that make sense lol?

ChaosButterfly said...

^ What she said...those holos dry so fast, it's probably hard to get them to swirl properly.

Ivania santos By DIAMOND said...

Hi honey!!

Great blog! wooow...
Love your nails <3 beautiful's!

xoxo :D*

Berry T said...

Let them have Polish!, ChaosButterfly,
thanks for the tip ladies!
I totally forgot about drying time! That never occured to me until you gals mentioned it!
I'm going to try again then with a different polish!

Ivania santos by DIAMOND,
thank you =)

rmcandlelight said...

I love the color combo :)

AnnKiins'♥ said...

That is NOT fail!
That is super pretty!!!
It's like a swirly, mixed, gradient design.
It reminds me of one of the Twiilight book covers, I don't know why >o<

Berry T said...

thank you dears!

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB