Wednesday, October 20, 2010

MAC Imperial Flower

Ok, I know you guys have probably seen a gazillion online swatches of the MAC Jin Soon 2010 Nail Trend polishes,
especially those of Jade Dragon.

Well, I like Jade Dragon too,


but the one that I really wanted to wear first was MAC Imperial Flower.
Don't usually go for oranges but this one was HAWT!


2 coats + 1 coat SV


Ok, I don't like the MAC polish brushes,
but hell they've been churning out some pretty decent polishes recently.


I'm sorry its been hazy over in Singapore recently,
otherwise you would have been better able to appreciate the awesome foil-shimmer in this one.



The indoor shot.

3 comments:

AnnKiins'♥ said...

Lovely colour, perfect for Halloween!
I like pumpkins. Mmmhhmm.
xD

CelyFrenchie said...

Wow that's really orange, so colorful, but it doesn't shock me actually, I'll not dare to wear it but it's a pretty color for Halloween !

Berry T said...

Yep this one is really smokin'!
Love it tons! In fact so much that after I removed the mani, I missed it so much I compromised by having it for pedi! =)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB