Saturday, October 2, 2010

The last of the OPI Burlesque: Let Me Entertain You

Finally! The last one of the batch of OPI Burlesque that I ordered.


OPI Let Me Entertain You


2 coats + 1 coat SV


Didn't realise that there was still VNL till I was looking at the pictures.
Might have done better with a 3rd coat.


But nevertheless, very pretty!
And in the short time that I was out with it,
I got quite a lot of compliments on the colour


When I put it on, it reminded me of swatches I have seen of Zoya Alegra.
Unfortunately I don't have Alegra to compare this with.
Someone might be interested to do it though.


and here's one taken while indoors.

Overall, I have to say that I'm really pleased with this collection.
The only one that I thought of as a disappointment was Ali's Big Break;
ABB is pretty but not terribly unique

But the glitters are seriously to-die-for.
In fact, I think I'm getting the remaining 3.
Don't want no regrets!

On a separate note, I realise I'm now at 344 followers!
I'll have a small giveaway for you awesome ones when I hit 345!
So watch this space! =)

7 comments:

Satinou said...

Whaouu congratulation for having 344 followers !!!

Cheryl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheryl said...

Where do you get the OPI polishes in Singapore? Besides nail salons, the only other place I've seen them is a shop in Bugis Street selling them at $16 a pop!

Also, are you selling Claire's Mood Polish Peaceful/Confident?

Berry T said...

Satinou,
Thank you! and thanks too for taking the time to read and comment!

Cheryl,
Nowadays, I mostly get my polishes from this site: http://www.dollupnails.com/

and yep, I'm selling that Claire's polish.
Are you interested?

Cheryl said...

Hey! Thanks for replying to my comment. On second thought I don't think I'll get it, it doesn't show much colour change. Sorry babe.

Berry T said...

No problem babe =)

CelyFrenchie said...

Love it, wonderful color ! :)

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB