Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Halloween Kitties

Ok, finally the first set of Halloween nail art for 2010.
It was done using:
Orly Bare Rose, MAC Imperial Flower, OPI Black Onyx


and this set of nail art stickers.
I totally adore Halloween nail art stickers!
Somehow, there's just something special about Halloween stuff.
Unfortuately I haven't been able to find one that has Halloween pumpkins...

Before I get to the pictures though,
I have to let you guys know that I rotated the pictures before uploading.
While doing the stickers, I kinda forgot the orientation,
and stuck it the other way round.

I actually tried a variety of positions while taking pics
but they somehow all look weird.
Eventually, I just went with the usual position.
Still looks kinda strange though with the rotated pics.

So here you go, the 1st Halloween nail art for 2010:





Last one's the indoor shot.

12 comments:

Abbie♥ said...

they are adorable!!!

Cel said...

Uwaaaa, so cute!!!

Sylvia said...

These are so beautifull!

Priscilla said...

These are so awesome! WOW!

whee said...

that is WAY cute!!! love the cats :D

btw i just painted essie sew psyched and i'm totally in <3

Tsiisfamke said...

i really like these nails !!

CelyFrenchie said...

So cute ! ♥

Kayleigh said...

Very cute version of Halloween ^^ Like the Pa nail art stickers a lot!!!

Berry T said...

hahaha. you guys are echoing what my colleagues said too when they saw the kitties!

Pretty said...

aah sooo cute so cute!

Mia said...

This is too cute! <3 <3

-Mia
http://miafied.blogspot.com

Saori said...

Ha I love it so cute ^^

Post a Comment

 

©2009 happyberrynaiad | by TNB